Maytech release Quatrix 1.17
Quatrix 1.17 release on Friday, 9th of October contains the following enhancements and bug fixes.
- New colour scheme
- Automatic login to Quatrix after the sign-up on the website
- Multiple personal contact management on the Contacts tab
- Empty file download
- Possibility to log in to Quatrix account from the PGP Key Request page
- A new contact can be added with the email address less than 3 symbols before @ on the Share form
- Improved background job performance, file previews, file rename dialog, notifications
- Home Page updates with new icons, guides and the UserVoice plugin that allows users give feedback and ask for help.
- Fixed PGP decryption in IE10
- Fixed focus absence on the Service Settings and the Add Contact
- Fixed Forgot Password link absence on the Login page under certain conditions
- Fixed filter alignment on the Tracking tab
- Fixed automatic Account details update
- Fixed button caption on the Decrypt popup
Find out more about Quatrix here.