Collaborate and share files with ease-of-use features found in cloud-based sharing services, but built on Axway’s solid security framework. DropZone enables organizations to apply the same set of corporate security policies to file sharing as they do to outgoing email messages, delivering a better balance between the demands of user productivity and corporate security.
Enabling Axway Dropzone
Axway DropZone™ enables users to easily share files with each other, and with customers and partners, while ensuring compliance with corporate security and information policies. DropZone can be installed in minutes, to provide complete control and visibility over information entering and leaving your organization.
Axway DropZone can be deployed stand alone, or combined with MailGate SC modules on a common Secure Collaboration platform.
- Easy-to-use folder sharing inside and outside the enterprise
- Mobile clients for iOS and Android devices
- Intuitive user interface that supports drag and drop in most common browsers
- Quota system ensures effective storage management
- Full API for integration with other applications and services
- User role management controls who is allowed to create and share folders, and with whom they are allowed to share
- Full branding toolkit for web UI and email notification, with support for multiple brands on a single appliance
- Highly available architecture
- Available as a physical or virtual appliance
- Encryption of data in transit and at rest, ensuring full security and file fidelity
- Embedded Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policy engine provides full content inspection and policy enforcement on all files shared through DropZone; can be extended to protect all inbound and outbound email traffic, covering much of your data loss risk without the need for costly DLP deployments
- ‘Plug and play’ seamlessly with existing enterprise DLP infrastructure to check all files exchanged against corporate policy and ensure compliance
- Full integration with Active Directory or other LDAP directory for authentication and permission management